OHSAS 18001 Health and Safety Management Systems
OHSAS 18001 is an international standard giving requirements related to health and safety management systems.
It enables an organization to have control over, and knowledge of, all relevant hazards resulting from normal operations and abnormal situations, and improve its performance.
What are the key benefits?
- Improve efficiency and consequently reduce accident and production time loss
- Increase control and reduction of hazards through the setting of objectives, targets and evolved responsibility
- Demonstrate your commitment to the protection of staff, property and plant
- Demonstrate legal compliance
- Increase your reputation for safety and occupational health
- Reduce insurance premiums
- Is an integral part of a sustainability strategy
- Encourage more effective internal and external communication
- Improve your safety culture